Gthnk is supported by many online resources. The goal for these online resources is to provide every interested audience with the information needed to self-start their use of Gthnk.
The Gthnk project needs to communicate its message to the world. In order to reach the world, Gthnk manages an online platform consisting of several online services.
- Website - online starting point.
- Documentation - full user documentation and developer documents.
- Blog - periodic updates about the project.
- Chat - connect with the community.
- Python Package - releases occur through PyPI.
- Source Code - source code on GitHub.
- Issue Tracker - bug reports and support tickets.
- Automated Builds - automatic testing with Travis CI.
- Code Coverage - code metrics from Coveralls.io
- Builds are triggered automatically when source code is committed to the
- A successful build triggers the analysis of code coverage.
- Automated Builds report results to the Chat Room.
- install.gthnk.com links directly to the installation wizard.